We present a 40-year-old man with occupation-induced pemphigus vulgaris (PV). He developed PV within days of a one-time heavy exposure to fumes of burning glyphosate, a broad-spectrum nonselective pesticide. This exposure suggests acute cutaneous contact as a stimulus in the development of his pemphigus. While the patient initially required mycophenolate mofetil and prednisone therapy, he has since eliminated contact with pesticides and has been successfully tapered off systemic medication. We discuss the case and review concepts of inducible PV by pesticides and physical cutaneous injury.